- Fill/support recruiting requirements as directed by Chameleon executive leadership with qualified candidates
- Report to Chief Operating Officer
- Support proposal efforts by providing qualified resumes/candidates for key personnel requirements
- Proactively develop pools of qualified candidates that support current/projected future technologies within active contracts/accounts
- Own your recruiting process and drive process improvements. Make recommendations for those improvements based on experience, research, evaluation, and market analysis.
- Negotiate offers with qualified candidates that meet individual needs
- Create offer letters for qualified candidates and help make the on-boarding of employees effective and seamless.
- Accept direction from Chief Operating Officer on recruiting priorities
- Document and manage recruiting activity/subcontractors utilizing existing Chameleon investments, i.e, SmartSearch
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality surrounding company bid/pricing strategies, company overhead multipliers, recruiting processes/methods/costs, and employee names/information
- Focus on solutions, not problems/issues
- Follow company policies and procedures as directed
- Operate as an extension of the Chameleon brand ? adapt, exhibit flexibility, know company core competencies, and the value Chameleon provides to our customers.
- Support company functions with employees, key clients, and partners
- Support administration as needed with information to drive timely employee time entry, human resource policy/procedure/compliance, payroll, and reporting
- Support Contracting as needed with geographical labor market rates/pricing analysis for bid submittal
- Support Chameleon PMO as needed with information pertaining to financial analysis, audits, SBA compliance, etc.
- Support security process to include background checks and coordinate with Facility Security Officer (FSO) on higher level security requirements
- Maintain a professional appearance and attitude
Skills and optional Requirements:
- At least 5 years of recruiting experience; recruiting in the federal market a plus
- Advanced understanding of Social Media ? Linked-In, Twitter and Facebook etc. for the sole purpose of recruiting qualified candidates and building sustainable networks
- Understanding of OFCCP regulations
Location: St. Louis
'Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.