Senior Network Analyst
Location: Fort Meade, MD
Top Secret Security Clearance Required
Chameleon Integrated Services has expertise in operations management, quality systems, data operation and cybersecurity. We secure some of the most sensitive data for the Department of Defense and for other U. S. federal government agencies. We are known for the great care we take with clients and employees, and we believe in promoting from within.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual with a background in providing Network Infrastructure Design and Engineering Support. The successful candidate will serve as a Senior Network Analyst supporting network infrastructure design, system engineering, and configuration management within a pre-production enclave. This position is physically located at Fort Meade and supports a large federal agency’s Network Infrastructure.
The Senior Network Analyst will work on an Enterprise Integration team dedicated to developing deployment and integration methodologies for Blue Coats, Cisco Switches and Routers, Palo Alto firewalls, NetApp Storage Area Networks, and VMware solutions.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Design, install, configure, and upgrade network infrastructure architectures to enhance and support a rapidly evolving, cross-functional environment.
- Performs systematic analysis of network utilization and traffic flows, and develop appropriate corrective actions when necessary.
- Apply troubleshooting techniques to resolve complex problems with integrated Enterprise network systems, applications, and components.
- Provide infrastructure engineering team members with the tools, knowledge, and support documentation required to deploy and integrate enterprise network devices and management systems.
- Ensures network systems are compatible and in compliance with the standards for open systems architectures, the Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) and International Standards Organization (ISO) reference models and profiles of standards.
- Develop and maintain rack elevation drawings and network topology diagrams utilizing Microsoft Visio Pro.
- Review and apply Security Technical Implementation Guidelines (STIGs) for the latest Cisco IOS and NXOS.
- Conduct product assessments of new or upgraded hardware and software.
- Attend work regularly to ensure all job duties are performed in a timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned from time to time by management
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Demonstrated ability to design network infrastructure architectures
- Demonstrated written and graphical communication skills using MS Word, PowerPoint, and Visio Professional
- Knowledgeable in IP Network Ports & Protocols, DNS/DHCP & IP Management application support.
- Ability to develop infrastructure implementation strategies and plans
Preferred Technical Knowledge
- Cisco switches 3700, 3800, 3900, 4500, 6500, 9400 series
- Cisco routers 3700, 3800, 3900 and ASR 1000 series
- Cisco concentrator ASA 5500 series
- Cisco TACAS+
- Cisco AnyConnect
- Cisco CCNP
- Palo Alto Firewalls
- Network Access Control (NAC)
- Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise
- Microsoft Office Professional 2016
- Microsoft Visio Professional
- VMware vSphere/vCenter
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline
- Security+ or equivalent IAT Level II certification (Required to start)
Less than 25%
Top Secret (You must have an existing Top Secret Clearance to be considered)
“Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment with Chameleon Integrated Services without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Reasonable accommodation will be made by Chameleon Integrated Services for qualified individuals with a disability, where such accommodations will not impose an undue hardship during the application process and on the job. If reasonable accommodation is needed, please contact our recruiting department at 314-773-7200, and/or e-mail at email@example.com