Senior Helpdesk Technician
Must have a Top-Secret clearance to qualify for this position (see clearance section below)
Check out our reviews:
We offer a Full Benefits package including:
- Competitive Employee Health Insurance options including dental
- 100% company paid vision plan
- 401K plan with generous company match and no vesting period
- 100% company paid Life insurance
- 100 % company paid long and short-term disability insurance
- Training allowance
- PTO and more…
Specific duties include, but not limited to:
- Provide technical support to end users for software and/or hardware issues
- Troubleshoot and resolve training, networking and software issues
- As needed, schedule and administer data conversion programs
- Serve as technical and functional training expert
- Responding to queries on the phone, via email, in person, or through remote access
- Manage the end-user experience, incident response process
- Manage all other help desk activities including VIP support.
Position requires three to eight years of relevant experience with IT projects of similar size, scope, and complexity.
- Attend work regularly to ensure all job duties are timely performed
- Other duties as assigned from time to time by management
DoD 8140 compliance required.
Location: Joint Base Anacostia Bolling Washington DC 20032
Position requires an active TS
SCI eligibility with Presidential Support Duty (PSD) Category II eligibility (at contract award)
Contingent upon award
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Reasonable accommodation will be made for qualified individuals with a disability, where such accommodations will not impose an undue hardship during the application process and on the job.