Senior System Engineer - Messaging
Must have a Top-Secret clearance to qualify for this position (see clearance section below)
Check out our reviews:
We offer a Full Benefits package including:
- Competitive Employee Health Insurance options including dental
- 100% company paid vision plan
- 401K plan with generous company match and no vesting period
- 100% company paid Life insurance
- 100 % company paid long and short-term disability insurance
- Training allowance
- PTO and more…
- Design, deploy, integrate and maintain complex on and off premise messaging platforms.
- Analyze hardware and software business requirements
- Develop appropriate business system architecture.
- Develop and maintain documents for system architecture and operations.
- Excellent Skype for Business knowledge
- Knowledge in enterprise e-mail systems, instant messaging, voicemail, and other communication technologies.
- Experience with Cisco Email security appliances.
Position requires three to eight years of relevant experience with IT projects of similar size, scope, and complexity.
Relevant experience can be substituted for education
- Attend work regularly to ensure all job duties are timely performed
- Other duties as assigned from time to time by management
BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, Mathematics, or other related scientific or technical discipline is required.
MS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, Mathematics, or other related scientific or technical discipline is preferred.
Microsoft and other professional certifications are preferred.
DoD 8140 compliance required.
Location: Joint Base Anacostia Bolling Washington DC 20032
Position requires an active TS
SCI eligibility with Presidential Support Duty (PSD) Category II eligibility (at contract award)
Contingent upon award
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Reasonable accommodation will be made for qualified individuals with a disability, where such accommodations will not impose an undue hardship during the application process and on the job.