Senior System Engineer
Must have a Top-Secret clearance to qualify for this position (see clearance section below)
Check out our reviews:
We offer a Full Benefits package including:
- Competitive Employee Health Insurance options including dental
- 100% company paid vision plan
- 401K plan with generous company match and no vesting period
- 100% company paid Life insurance
- 100 % company paid long and short-term disability insurance
- Training allowance
- PTO and more…
Specific duties include, but not limited to:
- Design, deploy and maintain complex Active Directory forests and domains
- Installing Active Directory
- Configuring domains within Active Directory
- Managing Active Directory directory services across a variety of servers and workstations for a complex domain
- Develop/prepare disaster recovery strategies
- Develop and troubleshoot high level group policy for the domain.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with Active Directory
- Able to solve AD issues and also troubleshoot connectivity issues with AD
- Needs to have an excellent understanding of all Microsoft Server versions from server 2008-2019
Position requires five to eight years of relevant experience with IT projects of similar size, scope, and complexity.
Relevant experience can be substituted for education
- Attend work regularly to ensure all job duties are timely performed
- Other duties as assigned from time to time by management
BS in a technical discipline. MS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business or other related disciplines preferred.
Microsoft and other professional certifications are preferred.
DoD 8140 compliance required
Location: Joint Base Anacostia Bolling Washington DC 20032
Position requires an active TS
SCI eligibility with Presidential Support Duty (PSD) Category II eligibility (at contract award)
Contingent upon award
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Reasonable accommodation will be made for qualified individuals with a disability, where such accommodations will not impose an undue hardship during the application process and on the job.