Must have a Top-Secret clearance to qualify for this position
Check out our reviews:
We offer a Full Benefits package including:
- Competitive Employee Health Insurance options including dental
- 100% company paid vision plan
- 401K plan with generous company match and no vesting period
- 100% company paid Life insurance
- 100 % company paid long and short-term disability insurance
- Training allowance
- PTO and more…
Specific duties include, but not limited to:
- Manage the performance, cost, and schedule of the project.
- Organize, plan, and direct all contractor support activities.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Formulate and review deliverable items and ensure conformance with all prescribed standards and schedules as set forth in the PWS.
- Manage the day-to-day activities and is directly responsible for supervision of the personnel assigned to this contract.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of project performance/status reports.
- Interface with customer project personnel and key stakeholders on a continuous basis.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, Mathematics, or other related scientific or technical discipline is required.
MS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, Mathematics, or other related scientific or technical discipline is required preferred.
PMP Certification preferred.
Position requires five to eight years of relevant experience with IT projects of similar size, scope, and complexity.
- Attend work regularly to ensure all job duties are timely performed
- Other duties as assigned from time to time by management
Location: Joint Base Anacostia Bolling Washington DC 20032
Position requires an active TS
SCI eligibility with Presidential Support Duty (PSD) Category II eligibility (at contract award)
Contingent upon award
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Reasonable accommodation will be made for qualified individuals with a disability, where such accommodations will not impose an undue hardship during the application process and on the job.