Senir IT Analyst
- 5 years’ development experience with similar scope and complexity.
- At least six years of proven experience in all phases of an SDLC (Waterfall and Agile) with systems of similar size, scope, complexity, and environments as in CST.
- Experience with developing and decomposing epics, features, and user stories down to detailed functional and nonfunctional requirements.
- Proven expertise with Remedy, Collaborative Life Cycle Management Tools (i.e. IBM CLM), and SharePoint, or similar tools.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- At least four years of supervisory experience of technical teams of similar size and complexity as the teams for which they are proposed.
Contingent upon award
“Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Reasonable accommodation will be made for qualified individuals with a disability, where such accommodations will not impose an undue hardship during the application process and on the job.”