Quality Assurance Manager -SAFe
- Active certification in one of the following: SAFe Agilist (SA), or SAFe Government Practitioner (SGP).
- At least three years of experience with creating and running automated tests to enable CI and CD and/or with CI/CD implementation in support of DevOps.
- At least two years’ experience with creating and running automated methods to deploy software products into the production environment.
- Proven expertise with Remedy, Collaborative Life Cycle Management Tools (i.e. IBM CLM), and SharePoint, or similar tools.
- Experience with developing and decomposing epics, features, and user stories down to detailed functional and nonfunctional requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- At least four years of supervision experience of technical teams of similar size and complexity as the teams for which they are proposed
Position is Contingent upon contract award
“Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Reasonable accommodation will be made for qualified individuals with a disability, where such accommodations will not impose an undue hardship during the application process and on the job.”