Senior Network Analyst
"Enterprise Validation & Integration Facility"
Location: Fort Meade, MD
Chameleon Integrated Services has expertise in operations management, quality systems, data operation and cybersecurity. We secure some of the most sensitive data for the Department of Defense and for other U. S. federal government agencies. We are known for the great care we take with clients and employees, and we believe in promoting from within.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual with a background in providing Network Infrastructure Design and Engineering Support. The successful candidate will serve as a Senior Network Analyst supporting network infrastructure design, system engineering, and configuration management within a pre-production enclave. This position is physically located at Fort Meade and supports a large federal agency’s Network Infrastructure.
The Senior Network Analyst will work on an Enterprise Integration team dedicated to developing deployment and integration methodologies for Blue Coats, Cisco Switches and Routers, Palo Alto firewalls, NetApp Storage Area Networks, and VMware solutions.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Design, install, configure, and upgrade network system architectures to enhance and support a rapidly evolving, cross-functional environment.
- Ensures network systems are compatible and in compliance with the standards for open systems architectures, the Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) and International Standards Organization (ISO) reference models and profiles of standards.
- Develops and maintains rack elevations and network topology diagrams utilizing Microsoft Visio.
- Performs systematic analysis of network utilization and traffic flows, and develop appropriate corrective actions.
- Provide infrastructure engineering team members with the tools, knowledge, and support documentation required to deploy and integrate enterprise network devices and management systems.
- Review and apply Security Technical Implementation Guidelines (STIGs) for the latest Cisco IOS, Microsoft Windows Server OS, Windows 10 Enterprise OS, and VMware vSphere/vCenter.
- Apply troubleshooting techniques to resolve complex problems with integrated Enterprise network systems, applications, and components.
- Conduct product assessments of new or upgraded hardware and software.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledgeable in IP Network Ports & Protocols, DNS/DHCP & IP Management application support.
- Ability to organize and facilitate planning and demonstrations
- Ability to track, manage, and ensure projects are kept on track, and tasks are completed in a timely manner
Preferred Technical Knowledge
- Cisco switches 3700, 3800, 3900, 4500, 6500, 9400 series
- Cisco routers 3700, 3800, 3900 and ASR 1000 series
- Cisco TACAS+
- Cisco AnyConnect
- Bluecoat Web Proxies
- Palo Alto Firewalls
- Network Access Control (NAC)
- Microsoft Windows Server OS
- Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft Visio Professional
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline
- Security+ or equivalent IAT Level II certification (Required to start)
Less than 25%
Top Secret (You must have an existing Top Secret Clearance to be considered)
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status”