System Operator PT- Scott AFB
The Position: We are looking to fill multiple System Operator PT positions. Various shifts are available currently. Apply and talk to the recruiter and manager about your availability.
As System Operator you:
- Monitors and supports computer processing.
- Coordinates input, output and file media.
- Distributes output and controls computer operation which may be mainframe, mini, or client/server based.
To perform this job successfully, you should possess:
- An active DOD Top Secret Clearance is required. You cannot be considered without an active Top Secret Clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 years of help desk experience
- Demonstrate the ability to identify and solve complex problems independently and multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Strong communication and customer relationship skills
- Proficient in Windows PC and printer administration and maintenance, strong knowledge of Windows operating systems and Office suites, and basic network and security fundamentals
- Security + is required
Candidates without a Top-Secret Clearance (or higher) will not be considered.
The Location: Scott Air Force Base
“Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status”