Monitoring Center Support Specialist
Location: Fort Meade, MD
You must have an exiting Top Secret Security Clearance to be considered for this position.
Chameleon Integrated Services has expertise in operations management, quality systems, data operation and cybersecurity. We secure some of the most sensitive data for the Department of Defense and for other U. S. federal government agencies. We are known for the great care we take with clients and employees, and we believe in promoting from within.
Check out our reviews:
Chameleon is seeking a DSMC (DISANet Systems Monitoring Center) Monitoring Center Support for our Fort Meade location.
A qualified candidate for this position “must” have a final active DOD Top Secret Clearance.
Current shift looking to fill is Sat and Sun 11:00 AM–11:00 PM PT weekends.
Support team focused on resolving incidents that cannot be satisfied at the Service Desk. Performs critical/emergency systems administration tasks affecting the production environment.
Specific duties include, but not limited to:
- Strong experience with Active Directory
- Experience in applying application and security patches to servers
- Experience with Monitoring tools - Site Scope, SolarWinds, SCOM
- Experience with technical writing and reporting
- Experience with ITSM/Remedy
- Experience creating/running Remedy ITSM reports
- Experiencing using SolarWinds is preferred
- Perform all other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Network and/or server administration experience preferred
- Must have documentation skills and attention to detail
- Must be able to create twice daily status reports and outage reports for SES level audiences
- Must be able to document significant events within the Master Station Log (MSL)
- Must be able to create incident tickets and escalate to the appropriate teams within 30 minutes for network outages.
- Must track the status of network outages and VIP tickets; including higher level outages
- Must maintain, along with other team members, a centralized Point of Contact (POC) list
Preferred Technical Knowledge
- Active Directory
- Bachelor’s Degree
- IAT Level II certification is required before start
The Location: Fort Meade, MD
“Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status”