Location: Fort Meade, MD
**Secret Security Clearance Required (Top-Secret preferred due to DISA requirements)
Pay and benefits are very important to any career decision. That's why we have created a compensation package that reflects the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include:
- Competitive compensation
- Exceptional health insurance options
- Company paid vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- 100% company paid life and long/short-term disability insurance
- 401K with no vesting period
- 20 Days Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Training stipend
- and more (Please ask for benefits summary).
Chameleon Integrated Services is currently looking for a Systems Administrator to support one of our federal clients at Fort Meade, MD
This position requires a secret security clearance.
- Configures, installs and repairs computers, software, communications devices and peripheral equipment.
- Installs network hardware/software.
- Trains site personnel in proper use of hardware/software. Builds specialized interconnecting cables.
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Deliver a high level of customer service and professional interaction with internal customers, management, and administration. Provide technical support and resolve problems to the end user's satisfaction.
- Assist end-users in person and remotely with various hardware and software issues while asking questions to determine the nature of problem.
- Utilize and maintain the helpdesk tracking software (as needed).
- Resolve and or escalate Tier II incidents.
- Perform Tier II problem recording and classification.
- Identify and record Tier II errors.
- Provide technical expertise sufficient to resolve Tier II problem arbitration.
- Conduct technical analysis to develop a Weekly Tier II Trend Analysis Report which identify the cause of increases and/or decreases (i.e., design changes, outages, events, and other network impact occurrences) in trouble ticket trends.
- In depth knowledge of Windows 7.
- Command Line Experience helpful.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows desktop and server operating systems.
- Working knowledge of Active Directory, TCP/IP, DNS, and LAN concepts.
- Experience supporting desktop/laptop hardware and peripherals.
- Experience supporting Microsoft Office suites.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skill.
- Experience imaging and deploying hardware.
- Must be a team player.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Demonstrated mastery of desktop systems and/or various software applications and concepts;
- possesses a solid understanding of IT hardware; proficient in networking services, to include Active Directory and software installation; ability to read, write and implement standard operating procedures and technical documentation.
- Monitor Service Desk Application for tickets assigned to the queue and process first-in first-out based on priority
- Required Certifications:
CompTIA Security +
- ITIL Foundations certification or higher.
- Microsoft certifications a plus.
- Working knowledge of Service Desk ticketing software (Remedy).
- Experience using Dameware.
- Experience supporting SafeNet and BitLocker.
- Associate's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related discipline is required.
“"We are an equal opportunity employer and all Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status”