Help Desk Specialist PT - Ogden UT
We offer the latest training, great pay, and the opportunity to work with leading-edge technology!
Monday through Friday 0500-1000
As Help Desk Specialist you will:
- Monitor help desk system for incoming requests and resolve or escalate accordingly
- Troubleshoot desktop, laptop, printer, hardware, software and other peripheral device issues
- Fully document all steps and communication for each issue
- Install and support business and clinical applications
- Document processes and procedures
To perform this job successfully, you should possess:
- An active DOD Secret Clearance.
- Associate degree and 3 years of help desk experience
- Demonstrate the ability to identify and solve complex problems independently and multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Strong communication and customer relationship skills
- Proficient in Windows PC and printer administration and maintenance, strong knowledge of Windows operating systems and Office suites, and basic network and security fundamentals
Candidates without a Secret Clearance (or higher) cannot be considered.
*If hired, you will need to obtain the HDI Support Center Analyst Certification within 90 days.
“Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status”