Position: Web Developer
***Clearance Requirements: This position requires a minimum of an active Secret security clearance.***
Job Purpose: The Web Developer will focus on maintaining a secure website development environments while providing web content design and updates in support of a federal agency’s public-facing websites.
Job Duties Include:
- Manage, administer, and develop functionality of client websites
- Respond, assess, and implement client change requests
- Implement and document Security Technical Guide requirements
- Create website designs and custom SharePoint web parts and configuration
- Support SQL and Oracle security patches applied to databases
- Assess and grant user environment permissions and assist in training
Education and Experience: This position requires a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. 4+ years of web development experience. Knowledge of SharePoint is helpful
Military Installation Access: This position resides on a military installation. Must be able to qualify for and obtain a base access pass (successful pass of background check).
Clearance Requirements: This position requires a minimum of an active Secret security clearance.
- Customer Service - Manages challenging and/or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Technical Skills - Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Analytical - Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs work flows and procedures.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
Pay and benefits are very important to any career decision. That's why we have created a compensation package that reflects the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include:
- Competitive compensation
- Exceptional health insurance options
- Dental Insurance
- 100% company paid life and long/short-term disability insurance
- 401K with no vesting period
- 20 Days Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Training stipend
- and more (Please ask for benefits summary).
“Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status”