Position: Webmaster – Web Developer
Job Purpose: The Webmaster will focus on maintaining a secure website development environments while providing web content design and updates in support of a federal agency’s public-facing websites.
Job Duties Include:
- Manage, administer, and develop functionality of client websites
- Respond, assess, and implement client change requests
- Implement and document Security Technical Guide requirements
- Create website designs and custom SharePoint web parts and configuration
- Support SQL and Oracle security patches applied to databases
- Assess and grant user environment permissions and assist in training
Education and Experience: This position requires a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. 4+ years of web development experience. Knowledge of SharePoint is helpful
Military Installation Access: This position resides on a military installation. Must be able to qualify for and obtain a base access pass (successful pass of background check).
Clearance Requirements: This position requires a minimum of an active Secret security clearance.
- Customer Service - Manages challenging and/or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Technical Skills - Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Analytical - Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs work flows and procedures.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
“Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status”