Position will support the Company during a transition phase of migration to a new company who purchased them. No clearance needed.
Primary position will be to maintain current systems and provide system support including AD, backup and recovery systems, and total system availability. Secondary responsibility will be backing up our desktop support services.
- Performs systems maintenance, upgrades, capacity planning, and administration.
- Maintains - preventative maintenance routines to ensure system availability and performance standards on production systems.
- Investigates, troubleshoots, and resolves incidents and problems on company network as well as provide support for Desktops when needed.
- Communicates effectively with various entities, including remote site personnel, and client technical and non-technical resources.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Windows Server (2003, 2008, 2012, 2016)
- Core Server infrastructure (DNS, DHCP, SNMP, etc.)
- TCP/IP Networking, Microsoft failover clustering
- System backup and restore management
- VMware + HyperV, Diskpart / Disk extends, and working knowledge of SAN technology
- Windows Debug, Crash dump analysis, Windows OS Patching, Driver and firmware updates
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Client Email Etiquette
- Effectively lead detailed technical discussions and develop and present required briefing materials to ensure the customer’s needs are met.
- Experience in a time sensitive, high‐quality environment
- Must have excellent team and collaboration skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Able to work “on-call” and perform occasional after hours changes during maintenance windows when necessary to meet timelines.
- 7 to 15 years of comparable experience.
- Not stated but desired. MSCA WS 2014 or 2016; CompTia Network Plus or equivalent.
Location: Clayton Office location.
“Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status”