Location: Fort Meade, MD
Top Secret Security Clearance Required
You must have an exiting Top Secret Security Clearance to be considered for this position.
Chameleon Integrated Services has expertise in operations management, quality systems, data operation and cybersecurity. We secure some of the most sensitive data for the Department of Defense and for other U. S. federal government agencies. We are known for the great care we take with clients and employees, and we believe in promoting from within.
SCCM Engineer (Software Packaging)
The SCCM engineer works at Fort Meade and supports a large federal agency’s Software Release and Deployment team. The Engineer will perform Release and Deployment duties to support to a world-wide network.
The SCCM engineer will work on a Release and Deployment team required to package software using SCCM and PowerShell scripting and troubleshoot support issues with SCCM.
Specific duties include, but not limited to:
- Experience creating, customizing, deploying and automating software packages using SCCM; experience with distribution of monthly security patches for Windows environments.
- Working knowledge of the management of highly available enterprise IT infrastructure and associated systems and support services, including Windows server, and infrastructure services.
- Experience with error logging/debugging and PowerShell scripting.
- Responsible for Software Packaging and Patching.
- Provide support to team members with the tools, knowledge, and support documentation required to support enterprise architecture
- Have flexible working hours to be available to support team when needed
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Configuring and Troubleshooting TCP/IP protocol and network connections.
- Strong System Administration experience, and advanced experience troubleshooting and supporting SCCM.
- Downloading and pushing service packs using Windows SUS.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to organize and facilitate planning and demonstrations.
- Ability to track, manage, and ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Experience writing various reports related to the deployment of software, which include writing Plans of Action and Milestones (POA&Ms)
Preferred Technical Knowledge
- A Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Telecommunications, or other related scientific or technical discipline is required.
- IAT Level II CompTIA Security+ certification is required before start.
Less than 10%
Top Secret (You must have an existing Top Secret Clearance to be considered)
Pay and benefits are very important to any career decision. That's why we have created a compensation package that reflects the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include:
- Competitive compensation
- Exceptional health insurance options
- Dental Insurance
- 100% company paid life and long/short-term disability insurance
- 401K with no vesting period
- 20 Days Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Training stipend
- and more (Please ask for benefits summary).
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status”