SharePoint Content Manager/Developer
Location: Fort Meade, MD
Interim Top-Secret Clearance Required
We offer the latest training, great pay, and the opportunity to work with leading-edge technology!
We are a growing information technology company based in St. Louis Mo, and Bowie MD, that offers its employees a culture of success, diversity in the workplace, and the ability to work with leading edge technology that is revolutionizing federal IT infrastructure.
Chameleon Integrated Services has expertise in operations management, quality systems, data operation and cybersecurity. We secure some of the most sensitive data for the Department of Defense and for other U. S. federal government agencies. We are known for the great care we take with clients and employees, and we believe in promoting from within.
Check out our reviews:
We offer a Full Benefits package including:
- Competitive Employee Health Insurance options including dental
- 100% company paid vision plan
- 401K plan with generous company match and no vesting period
- 100% company paid Life insurance
- 100 % company paid long and short-term disability insurance
- Training allowance
- PTO and more…
The SharePoint Content Manager/Developer is located on Fort Meade and supports a large federal agency’s efforts with SharePoint development, testing, and implementation as well as day-to-day content management in a fast-paced, multi-enclave evolving environment.
As the SharePoint Content Manager/Developer, provide day-to-day content management and implement solutions to enhance and improve SharePoint utilization across the DoD IT Service Management lifecycle. Collaborate with customers to identify and lead projects leveraging Out-of-the-Box SharePoint capabilities and custom coding.
Experience with IT Service Management/ITIL a plus
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Design, troubleshoot, maintain and update SharePoint sites, pages, web parts, workflows, content types, lists, and libraries across the entire Division ensuring adherence and compliance with policies to support effective Knowledge Management (KM).
- Support agency IT Service Management/ITIL efforts by leading SharePoint projects through innovative development and implementation to address customer needs.
- Apply Business Process Management (BPM), Continuous Service Improvement (CSI) and/or lean/statistical principles, concepts, and industry best practices to analyze, measure, improve, optimize and automate business processes across network operations supported by SharePoint. Integrate technical solutions and capabilities to allow for efficiencies.
- Collaborate with requirement owners and senior business decision-makers to effectively obtain and analyze requirements to allow for delivery and maintenance of SharePoint solutions aligned to agency’s goals and objectives.
- Draft technical documentation, as well as conduct periodic reviews and update, to ensure information is accurate, up-to-date, and comprehensive of design and functional elements for continuity purposes.
- Provide excellent customer service to promptly troubleshoot and resolve SharePoint issues.
- Advise customers through training sessions and other forums to ensure SharePoint solutions and supporting processes are followed.
- Continually advocate for the benefits and best practices of SharePoint to support mission execution by proactively educating both technical and non-technical users.
- Research and engage across the DoD community and industry to stay up-to-date with SharePoint and other supporting technologies and capabilities to determine how these technologies can be leveraged.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- SharePoint Content Management and design and implementation experience.
- Experienced in SharePoint 2010 (or newer), permission management, workflows, Designer, InfoPath/Forms, Web Service, Excel Services, taxonomy/metadata and other Out of the Box capabilities.
- Demonstrated ability to understand customer needs and translate requirements into technical solutions.
- Experience in process re-engineering, BPM, Lean, or Agile concepts and best practices.
- Exhibit the flexibility to multitask, refocus and shift priorities to support the mission, warfighter and customer requirements.
- Effective communicator and facilitator, adapting as needed, to execute tasks.
- Ability to work in team oriented or lead independent projects.
- Proficient in maintaining project documentation to include milestones, dependencies, risks and lessons learned.
- Ability to engage leadership and stakeholders on project schedule delays or risks with mitigation strategies.
- Capable of documenting technical guides, Standing Operating Procedures, and other user and training guides.
Preferred Technical Knowledge
- Familiar with ITSM/BMC Remedy
- ITIL or other IT Service Management Framework; DoD preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree
- ITIL Foundations v3
- Knowledge Management
- 5-7 Years Experience
Less than 10%
Interim Top-Secret Clearance Required
Why Should You Apply?
Beyond the standard pay and benefits, Chameleon is a supportive and encouraging company that develops its’ employees professionally and offers opportunities for advancement from within. We are an open and diverse workforce with a focus on the individual and work/life balance. We believe that happy employees will deliver their best and satisfy our customers at the highest levels. If you are ready to be appreciated for your contributions, apply today!
“Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status”.