Help Desk Specialist - Scott AFB
We offer the latest training, great pay, and the opportunity to work with leading-edge technology!
We are a growing information technology company based in St. Louis Mo, and Bowie MD, that offers its employees a culture of success, diversity in the workplace and the ability to work with leading edge technology that is revolutionizing federal IT infrastructure.
Chameleon Integrated Services has expertise in operations management, quality systems, data operation and cybersecurity. We secure some of the most sensitive data for the Department of Defense and for other U. S. federal government agencies. We are known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike.
The Position: We’re looking for a Help Desk Specialist. The shift is 08:00 am to 16:30 pm
- advanced training
- Competitive Employee Health Insurance options including dental
- 100% company paid vision plan
- 401K plan with generous company match and no vesting period
- 100% company paid Life insurance
- 100 % company paid long and short-term disability insurance
- Training allowance
- PTO and more..
As Help Desk Specialist you will:
- Monitor help desk system for incoming requests and resolve or escalate accordingly
- Troubleshoot desktop, laptop, printer, hardware, software and other peripheral device issues
- Fully document all steps and communication for each issue
- Install and support business and clinical applications
- Document processes and procedures
To perform this job successfully, you should possess:
- An active DOD Secret Clearance is required. You can not be considered without an active Secret Clearance.
- Associate degree and 3 years of help desk experience
- Demonstrate the ability to identify and solve complex problems independently and multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Strong communication and customer relationship skills
- Proficient in Windows PC and printer administration and maintenance, strong knowledge of Windows operating systems and Office suites, and basic network and security fundamentals
- Will require a Security +
Candidates without a Secret Clearance (or higher) will not be considered.
The Location: St. Louis, MO
Chameleon Integrated Services is headquartered in the heartland of the nation and the heart of St. Louis, MO. This vibrant city offers some of the best hospitals in the country, leading educational institutions, professional and college sporting events, renowned cultural and culinary events including theatre, concerts, and festivals. “People on the river are happy to give”, and that’s why we offer free access to our Art & History Museums, Science Center, and our St. Louis Zoo which is ranked #1 in the nation.
Why Should You Apply?
Beyond the standard pay and benefits, Chameleon is a supportive and encouraging company that develops its’ employees professionally and offers opportunities for advancement from within. We are an open and diverse workforce with a focus on the individual and work/life balance. We believe that happy employees will deliver their best and satisfy our customers at the highest levels. If you are ready to be appreciated for your contributions, apply today!
“Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status”