The SailPoint Developer is located on Fort Meade and supports a large federal agency’s efforts by leading IAM engineering design, development, testing, and implementation through SailPoint products to support agency goals as well as provide operational technical analysis and engineering support for sustainment.
As a SME in IAM, leads cybersecurity engineering, system design, analysis, and transition by generating recommendations and implementing solutions using the SailPoint IdentityIQ and SecurityIQ suite. Leverages industry-based best practices to ensure IA compliance, integration, automation, interoperability and scalability when engineering cybersecurity and IAM solutions. In addition to engineering design of major long-term efforts, conducts engineering technical analysis and cybersecurity assessments and coordinates with functional and technical stakeholders to resolve complex issues for the development and implementation of operational programs.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Conducts IAM engineering in client environments by generating recommendations, designing, implementing, and transitioning SailPoint IdentityIQ and SecurityIQ solutions to improve cybersecurity posture, allow for mission assurance, and comply with all DoD policies.
- Preferably 3 years of experience with engineering and developing within SailPoint IdentityIQ and SecurityIQ
- Configure and Deploy SailPoint IdentityIQ and SecurityIQ Connectors for various target systems (e.g., AD, Exchange, Databases, Servers, Mainframes, Applications, Storage Systems)
- Develop and maintain user onboarding workflows and provisioning to support onboarding of application and platform users ensuring appropriate access and reporting capabilities.
- Conduct advanced research and analysis of current systems to develop strategic implementation plans and designs, document and mitigate risks as well as lessons learned, and provide regular updates.
- Ensure all requirements, customer and functional, are met though system analysis across all levels to include hardware/software, concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal.
- Research, collaborate, and strategize with vendors and various groups, such as Systems Engineering, R&D, Server and Network teams, on how to improve and effectively integrate client applications for available identity and access solutions.
- Address unusually complex problems with consultative direction through the application of advanced technologies expertise, scientific principles, theories, and concepts.
- Maintain a strong understanding of cybersecurity, networking architecture, servers, systems design, virtual hosts, and configuration management and licensing.
- Provide expertise to contribute to the cybersecurity assessment and compliance activities to maintain accreditation to include mitigation and documentation.
- Document and provide input to Bills of Materials for systems requirements.
- Develop and maintain project schedules, identify and mitigate risks, document lessons learned, and provide regular updates to Senior Leadership government and Chameleon.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Advanced identity access management engineering design and operations through role based access for client’s infrastructure and applications in multi-enclave environments.
- Experience in identity access management and governance, to include single sign on, identity federation, enterprise directory architecture and design, and resource provisioning; SailPoint preferred.
- Exhibit the flexibility to multitask multiple projects simultaneously, refocus and shift priorities to support the mission, warfighter and customer requirements.
- Excellent customer service skills, with adaptability for working in team oriented or independent projects, and effective communication across both functional and technical stakeholders
- Experience in the assessment and insight into risk management analysis and internal controls requirements.
- Experience in System Development Life Cycle.
- Experience in designing systems architectures, such as DODAF, and enterprise-level IT strategic and execution plans.
- Ability to clearly and concisely document Standard Operating Procedures and procedures.
Preferred Technical Knowledge
- Knowledge of component level and integrated systems verification planning.
- Sailpoint IdentityIQ
- Sailpoint SecurityIQ
- Active Directory/LDAP/Active Directory Federation Services
- Experience a Plus - HBSS, ACAS/Nesssus, McAfee EndPoint, and Desktop EndPoint Solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree
- ITIL Foundations or Intermediate Certificates (Preferred)
- Systems Cybersecurity Engineering Certificates
- 6+ Years Experience
- Agile, Len/Six Sigma – Green Belt (Preferred)
Less than 10%
“Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status”