Service Desk Manager
*SECRET CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED*
Provides daily supervision and direction to staff who are responsible for phone and in-person support to users in the areas of e-mail, directories, standard Windows desktop applications and applications developed or deployed under this contract. These personnel serve as the first point of contact for troubleshooting hardware/software PC and printer problems.
Location is Fort Meade MD
Must have an active Secret Clearance
Education: Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
Qualification: Shall have demonstrated experience as a Desktop Support Manager
- Demonstrate knowledge on how to create and deliver on service level agreements and operating level agreements.
- Knowledge of how to align desktop support services with business strategy, objectives and processes.
- Experience on metrics and key performance indicators essential to desktop support performance reporting.
- Demonstrate knowledge on managing day-to-day functions of desktop support as well as master critical performance and customer service strategies.
· ITIL foundation certification
· HDI Desktop Support Manager (HDI-DSM)
Chameleon Integrated Services considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Chameleon Integrated Services (CIS) provides Federal Government, State Government, Commercial business and Non-profit organizations with qualified professionals on a contractual and permanent basis. Clients depend on us because we can deliver on high visibility projects, on-time and on-budget. CIS is a flexible organization and can adapt to meet changes. CIS is experienced in managing multiple IT projects within Commercial and Government environments requiring short completion times and deadlines. Our commercial and non-profit organization clients come back to CIS because we can support the small to medium-sized business as well as the Government agencies of the world.
Our benefits package is designed to immediately provide for the needs of qualified employees, and mitigate risk of employee turnover. Chameleon prides itself on providing an healthcare plan with no waiting period for coverage to all employees. This is a benefit that starts the first day of employment. Having benefits start on the first day is priceless for some new Chameleon employees as there is no lapse in benefit coverage with an employee moving from their current organization to Chameleon. In addition, Chameleon provides a formal educational program, providing company-paid training for IT certifications that are relevant to the employee and the customer the employee is supporting.