Enterprise Systems Analyst
You must have an activeTop Secret Clearance to be considered for this position
Location: Fort Meade MD
We offer the latest training, great pay, and the opportunity to work with leading-edge technology!
We are a growing information technology company based in St. Louis Mo, and Bowie MD, that offers its employees a culture of success, diversity in the workplace, and the ability to work with leading edge technology that is revolutionizing federal IT infrastructure.
Chameleon Integrated Services has expertise in operations management, quality systems, data operation and cybersecurity. We secure some of the most sensitive data for the Department of Defense and for other U. S. federal government agencies. We are known for the great care we take with clients and employees, and we believe in promoting from within.
Check out our reviews:
We offer a Full Benefits package including:
- Competitive Employee Health Insurance options including dental
- 100% company paid vision plan
- 401K plan with generous company match and no vesting period
- 100% company paid Life insurance
- 100 % company paid long and short-term disability insurance
- Training allowance
- PTO and more…
Serves as an Enterprise Systems analyst performing in-depth evaluations of complex business processes and integrated technologies. Coordinates and/or provides expertise to cross-functional initiatives and tiger teams. Frequently represents the organization to external customers, vendors, and mission-partners.
The Enterprise Systems Analyst will work on a Problem Management team.
Specific duties include, but not limited to:
- Operates as a member of an operational support team performing root cause analysis to resolve complex problems that require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity.
- Responsible for providing technical leadership with strong knowledge and expertise in large-scale distributed systems and remote development, debugging, deployment, operations, and management of such systems.
- Demonstrates exceptional written and oral communications skills.
- Proficient in the application of troubleshooting techniques to resolve complex problems with integrated Enterprise network systems, applications, and components
- Knowledgeable in IP Network Ports & Protocols, DNS/DHCP & IP Management application support.
- Additional activities include performing research, analysis, use case development, implementation planning, and operational assessments of a collaborative solutions environment.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent systems diagnostic and analysis skills
- Ability to organize and facilitate planning and demonstrations
- Ability to track, manage, and ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner
Preferred Technical Knowledge
- Microsoft Enterprise Network Systems and Services
- Microsoft Office Professional Enterprise Application Suite
- VMWare Enterprise Systems and Services
- Cisco SIP
- A Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Telecommunications, or other related scientific or technical discipline is required.
- IAT Level II certification is required before start
Less than 10%
Why Should You Apply?
Beyond the standard pay and benefits, Chameleon is a supportive and encouraging company that develops its’ employees professionally and offers opportunities for advancement from within. We are an open and diverse workforce with a focus on the individual and work/life balance. We believe that happy employees will deliver their best and satisfy our customers at the highest levels. If you are ready to be appreciated for your contributions, apply today!
“Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status”.